About the Airport
One of Jackson County's most important gateways is the Trent Lott International Airport (TLIA). TLIA is ideal for charter companies, and flight training, and accommodates flight testing facilities for manned and unmanned airplanes and helicopters.
TLIA currently caters to local corporate clients including Northrop Grumman, Chevron, Omega Protein, and ERA Helicopters. The excellent airfield, the location of the Airport, and the growth of business in Jackson County are key strengths.
- 6,500 feet runway
- Area is designated in future Foreign Trade Zone
- Hanger space available for lease
- Large executive conference rooms with professional staff
- Large Tarmac
- Located on 500 acres of prime industrial/business park space
- Rail, water, natural gas, and other amenities on site
- Runway supports 60,000 pounds per wheel for dual-wheel loading
- U.S. Customs Service
- Waiting Area
- Traffic Advisory: 118.575
- ILS: 110.1
- ASOS: 135.175
- Approach Lights: 3,5,7 click/MALSR
- 30 miles west of Mobile, Alabama
- 45 miles east of Gulfport, Mississippi
- One mile north of I-10 at exit 69
- Two miles east on Sracennia Road
- Within 10 Miles of U.S. 90
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program
Jackson County Airport Authority (JCCA) has established a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program. Read the policy statement and details of this program here.